ḳhudī ko kar buland itnā ki har taqdīr se pahle
ḳhudā bande se ḳhud pūchhe batā terī razā kyā hai

Friday 14 July 2017

Loneliness


Oh! Loneliness
unlike any other day
you fill me with a sweet chaos
showing me a new way

to the destiny
I ought to reach
to the destiny
I wanted in which

I'm all alone
with my companion
lost in her eyes
in ecstacy of oblivion

My love,

in vain, Finding the words
to reach the heights of your beauty
the rain, of light from those splendors
enlightens me of you, O' my deity

I dream about the end
I lost the way
take my hand my friend
don't let me go astray

it's a prison I live in
every bar is your thought
why would I break in
to the world which is but nought

you, I want
bear your agony, I can't

even if my silence is what it takes
to keep you safe and aloof
with all vitality of a drowning man
i'll fight and cry with myself

forgive me if for any reason
I disclose this and loose your faith
this is treachery, this is treason
this is also my one last breath

No comments:

Post a Comment