ḳhudī ko kar buland itnā ki har taqdīr se pahle
ḳhudā bande se ḳhud pūchhe batā terī razā kyā hai

Wednesday 8 March 2017

The Women in My life : On Women day


Today is 8 March and we are celebrating the International women day.
But I want say why only One day.They are the half population we should respect them every day every moment because without them life is impossible. Just think,I am going to have a journey with the women I knew in my life and I feel your view towards them will become more beautiful.

It all started when my body was inside the womb of my mother whom I love the most and my body was almost feeding on the nutrition of my mother's body ,yes this is worlds closest relationship.I want to thank you for bringing me on this earth without you I was nothing and still today whatever I am, writing a blog somewhere this credit goes to you.
It's very tough to have a baby in body for long months. Women are very strong really , salute to each and every Mother.
Second beautiful lady which I interacted was my second mom! Ya my second mother people generally call her the "Dai Maa"
She had a great role in bringing me on this planet.
A beautiful full planet and beautiful thing around as the eyes opened.
As the time passed , it was GrandMaa whom lap has always been a favourite place to rest.☺
Her love has always been more than she would have loved to her children.
Here came my loving sister the naughtiness among us has always been become a battlefield 😋
The fight for candy...haha

As I reached school, a wonderful full moment the first Crush 😊
Who was my Teacher ,the beautiful lady who taught the lessons of life and her teachings are with me still today.
As the age was growing naughtiness started the friends shoes ponytail has always been a matter of choice haha!!😊
Ohh God beautiful proposal from a beautiful girl and the idiotic rejection,Hàha 😄
The collage era started with the feeling of first love ,ohh dear girl where are you,HaHa😐 I know we'll never meet,but it's ok be happy.
Ohh I become emotional Haha.
Now something controversial the second chance I do love you lot 😊 but it's fine if you not and I know you don't.But Will try to be with you forever taking care of you!

Now it's you the seperate one my future wife ,I will give you everything thing which you will want, every right of a wife. I will not be like other husbands even I will cook food for you😊
My beautiful daughter don't take tension you know I will be the coolest father I will help in searching your boyfriend 😋

This all was a short story of conversations with beautiful ladies who played and will play a role in making my life beautiful ☺
Thank you each one you , every one of you is equally important for me.


नारी तुम हो सबकी आशा

किन शब्दों में दूँ परिभाषा?
नारी तुम हो सबकी आशा.

सरस्वती का रूप हो तुम
लक्ष्मी का स्वरुप हो तुम 
बढ़ जाये जब अत्याचारी
दुर्गा-काली का रूप हो तुम.

किन शब्दों में दूँ परिभाषा?
नारी तुम हो सबकी आशा.

खुशियों का संसार हो तुम
प्रेम का आगार हो तुम
घर आँगन को रोशन करती
सूरज की दमकार हो तुम.

किन शब्दों में दूँ परिभाषा?
नारी तुम हो सबकी आशा.

ममता का सम्मान हो तुम
संस्कारों की जान हो तुम
स्नेह, प्यार और त्याग की
इकलौती पहचान हो तुम.

किन शब्दों में दूँ परिभाषा?
नारी तुम हो सबकी आशा.

कभी कोमल फूल गुलाब सी
कभी शक्ति के अवतार सी
नारी तेरे रूप अनेक
तू ईश्वर के चमत्कार सी.
Women are the symbol of love care sacrifice compassion gentleness strength and values.they are smart beautiful sensual strong caring surviving giving tolerant and powerful.The power of a woan is endles.The above Poem is dedicated to all women of this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment